This smoothie has changed my morning routine! It is full of protein, hyaluronic acid, and probiotics. Collagen protein to build muscle, repair gut, and strengthen hair/skin/nails as well as supporting bone/joints.
Vital Proteins’ Dark Chocolate & Blackberry Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine, organic cocoa, and organic blackberries to ensure a natural, high quality, and nutrient-rich elixir.
- Nutritious: 20g of collagen per serving with hyaluronic acid and probiotics
- Easy to use: Blend with water, or use in smoothies, coffee, or baked goods
- Beneficial: Supports healthy hair, skin & nails, bone & joint health, and digestion**
Vital Proteins’ Dark Chocolate & Blackberry Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids. Adding a scoop or two of these Collagen Peptides to food or beverages gives you the vitamin boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, digestion, muscle recovery, and more. Here are some ideas to use collagen for a variety of recipes:
- Stir into water, coffee, or other beverages
- Add to smoothies as protein boost
- Mix with coconut or almond milk for your own spin on chocolate milk
- Add into recipes – this sweet elixir is especially great for desserts
- See more recipes on the Vital Proteins blog!
- 20 g collagen per serving – supports overall health and wellness**
- 120 mg hyaluronic acid – promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails
- 2B CFU probiotics – supports gut health
- No added sugars & made with organic cocoa and blackberry
Here is my favorite recipe:
About 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk (I like Califia toasted coconut and almond milk) and water mixed 1/2 and 1/2. You can sub ice for water if you like a thick smoothie. I like it thin so I use water.
heaping Tablespoon almond butter
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
very large handful of power greens (I like the power greens that have shredded carrots to get green and orange)
- 1/4 frozen banana (more if you want it sweet and are not watching carbs)
- tsp maca (to help support balancing hormones)
- probiotic powder (this is great to add if you want to cut down on pills you are swallowing)
- 1 drop of food grade peppermint essential oil ( for a mint variation)
Blend in a high speed blender. This smoothie is deliciously mildly sweet and has a flavor that keeps me trying to figure out. I can’t really explain how obsessed I am but you MUST try it! It keeps me full all morning and has really changed my morning routine for the better. It has greens/orange, blues, yellow colors and it packs so much nutrition is one smoothie with healthy fats, collagen, probiotics, and hyaluronic acid that you just can’t make a better smoothie! Start your morning off right with this smoothie, have a protein and veggie filled lunch and supper and you are on your way to heath, vitality and weight loss!