This dip is one of my favorites. I’ve made it so much that I don’t even measure, I just dump ingredients in the blender and blend. It tends to come out different each time, lol!
- 1 recipe cashew cream
- diced onion
- 1/4-1/3 cup clean Mayo (I like this one)
- dash of lemon juice or more to taste
- dash of artichoke juice or to taste
- salt to taste
- marinated or plain canned artichokes
- 10 oz – 16 oz of organic frozen spinach
Make cashew cream sauce in blend. Add diced onion (or sub onion powder), mayo, lemon juice, artichoke juice and sale. Blend. Add artichokes and pulse.
Cook Spinach according to package, drain, squeeze out extra liquid and let cool.
Mix both spinach and sauce together in a bowl and enjoy with Mary’s Crackers, veggies, or Simple Mills crackers.